Sunday, May 11, 2008

Loves My Hats


I love hats!! If I could wear them all the time I would. Just last week I picked out a winter hat and insisted on wearing it to Target with Mommy. She didn't care that it was 60 degrees out, it made me happy. Everyone at the store was smiling and laughing at me, so Mommy and I were laughing and smiling back.

Here I am in my pink baseball hat holding my new Tigger (or Teeg as I call it) that Grandma and Papa got me. Tigger's so silly, I laugh every time I see him on Supersleuths. I also have on this cool new shirt Mommy got me. It's got Minnie Mouse on it and has a special button you can press, yep, right on the shirt. When you press it, the shirt sings "M I C K EY....M O U S E", just like they do on MickeyMouse Clubhouse.


Well, gotta bolt, we are going to Aunt Becki's for Mother's Day!


Love ya!

Larki


No comments: