Monday, May 19, 2008

Here We Go Again..


Okay, this picture doesn't describe my last 48 hours, but I thought I looked good. I've had a rough week, so Mommy let me get as messy as possible last night. First it started last Sunday with a terrible case of croup AGAIN! Then, Saturday night I wasn't doing so well and woke up screaming. Mommy tried to give me some water and tylenol and I threw it all up...my fever was almost 104!! So, at 4am, Mommy drove me to the hospital and yep, you guessed it, another ear infection.....I'm so tired of these things already! After some numnum (that's what we call medicine), I finally felt a little better and really enjoyed my ravioli for dinner. I think I'm getting another molar coming in too....you people have no idea how much that hurts....it's so hard being a baby, you have no clue =)

Well, gotta go rest so I feel better. Love you lots!!!

P-man


BTW.....big congrats to Auntie Mary, she graduated from college this weekend, we are so proud of her =)

No comments: