Friday, June 19, 2009

Thanks for the new Crocks Aunt Becki

Yesterday Aunt Becki got us our first pair of Crocks. Mommy put the bag on the stairs to surprise us when we got home, but I had a different plan. When we got home from school, Mommy brought me upstairs first and went to get Paxson. When they came upstairs, I had somehow reached over the gate, grabbed the bag and pulled the shoes out. I was yelling "Paxson, Paxson, look, we got shoes, we got shoes!!"

Mommy took a video of Paxson in his new shoes so that he could say thank you.

Then, she took one of me...........um yeah, I wasn't really cooperating.......and you can hear Paxson crying "my shoes, my shoes" in the background. He was upset cause one fell off and he couldn't get it back on by himself.

Sorry Aunt Becki, I do love them!

Larkin

No comments: