Monday, April 13, 2009

Our First Family Vacation












We finally took our first family vacation and we had a blast. We went to the Kalahari resort in the Dells and man was it big. There was a huge waterpark, an indoor amusement park, bowling alley, movie theaters...everything you can think of. We went down Friday and had dinner at Damon's, and it was so yummy! I didn't really take to my pack n play that first night so I slept with Mommy for a bit and then with Daddy. The second night I really loved it and slept like a rock but then Larkin didn't like hers and was coughing a bunch so she slept with Daddy while Mommy slept out by me. On Saturday Grandma, Papa, Uncle Richie, Aunt Cathy, Angela and her friend Kayla came down. We had a blast swimming with them (I went down the slide at the waterpark about 20 times!). Then on Sunday we all went to a big Easter brunch and got our eat on. Here are a bunch of pictures.

No comments: